The Central Applications Office (CAO) Online Application for 2021 is open from 30 June to 30 September 2021.
Therefore CAO encourages prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for the 2021 academic year.
Documentation Required For CAO Application 2022
• Grade 12 learners must submit certified copies of their Grade 11 results (plus any available Grade 12 results) and their ID documents with the applications.
• Applicants wishing to transfer from other Universities must submit certified copies of their National Senior Certificates/Senior certificates as well as complete academic transcripts from their previous/current Universities with their applications.
Please read this before you continue…
- If you have already submitted an application form, please do not submit a duplicate application via the Internet.
- The CAO will only accept one application form from you for a specific entry year and term.
- Have your school and tertiary study details handy before you start.
How to Apply CAO Online Application 2022
Application fee payable to CAO R220 on-time and R440 for late applications
- Go to CAO Application portal – https://www.cao.ac.za/Apply.aspx?content=Apply
Select and enter one of the following to continue:
Closing Dates For South African Citizens
• Medicine: 30 June: No late applications are accepted.
• All other programs: 30 September.