2023–2024 Job Openings at Canonical New positions are posted for application by Canonical. Below are the available vacancies. The requirements, application form portal, and other information are listed below.
All qualified and interested candidates are invited to apply online for the open positions before the recruitment application deadline by Canonical.
All online hiring for new positions at Canonical takes place through their recruiting portal.
All interested and qualified applicants must therefore be Ghanaians by birth and have a clean criminal record. a first degree in a comparable discipline with a minimum GPA of Second Class Lower from an authorized university. … by December 31, 2023, be at least 21 years old but no older than 35.
Get the Canonical Recruitment application form, specifications, prerequisites, instructions, and the deadline for free here.
Canonical RECRUITMENT 2023
Here is the procedure and how to apply for the Canonical Recruitment Recruitment 2023
1. Job Title: Director of Communications
Director of Communications: the person who will redefine the perception of open source in the enterprise. Canonical, the publisher of Ubuntu and a leader in open source solutions and services, is writing the next chapter of its growth story: offering the widest open source portfolio, redefining its corporate image and becoming a public company. We are looking for an exceptional storyteller, tech enthusiast and writer to drive Canonical brands and influence along this journey.
Ubuntu is used by millions of developers from Calcutta to California, a name associated with productivity, security and ease of use. Our communications team is crafting the narrative for the Canonical brand and its portfolio of products, shaping our responses to industry events and trends, providing strategic input to executives on a range of industry and public relations topics. This role reports to the VP of marketing and manages a team of press relations, analyst relations and social media professionals.
Location: In this role, you can work remotely from any country across EMEA.
- Define Canonical’s corporate and product portfolio narrative
- Lead a team of professionals and agencies to bring this story to life
- Orchestrate message across channels (AR, PR, social…) to drive awareness
- Build credibility and relevance across the business and enterprise
- Foster passion and engagement across developer and open-source communities
- Experience in leadership and mentoring in a multi-channel comms team
- Storytelling that weaves corporate and product portfolio narratives
- The ability to motivate and influence at all levels of the organization
- Personal engagement with journalists, analysts, investors, and executives
- The vision to lead on brand awareness and thought leadership
- Passion for technology and technology evangelism
- Excellent academic results, with Bachelor’s or equivalent in Communications, Humanities, or STEM
- Commitment to continuous learning, feedback, and improvement
- Engagement with the latest innovations in communications
The communications team operates across technologies, verticals and regions, from operating systems to SAAS, from telco to automotive, from silicon vendors to systems Integrators. They build brand awareness and thought leadership while maintaining cohesion and consistency in messaging and tone of voice across channels.
What We Offer
- An opportunity to shape an iconic brand, company and products
- Influence in the open source community
- An inclusive work environment
- Flexibility to work remotely from home
- Personal learning and development budget
- Annual compensation review
- Recognition rewards
- Annual leave
- Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Priority Pass for for International travel
Canonical is a growing international software company that works with the open-source community to deliver Ubuntu, the world’s best free software platform. Our services help businesses worldwide reduce costs, improve efficiency and enhance security with Ubuntu.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and background create a better work environment and better products. Whatever your identity we will give your application fair consideration.
How To Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th April, 2023
- The Canonical DOES NOT REQUIRE OR ACCEPT GIFTS OR GLITTER TO OFFER WORK.
- Before, during, or after the recruitment process, never give someone money. Any candidate discovered engaging in one of these would be immediately disqualified and subject to legal action.
CAUTION: Candidates who are interested in applying for this recruitment should exercise extreme caution and tact. We thus advise candidates to visit the recruitment portal or website and follow the application instructions. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent who claims to be able to get you hired.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us in the Comment Space Below.
FEW THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE APPLYING FOR Canonical RECRUITMENT 2023
To apply for the Canonical Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Before applying for any posted position, be sure to verify the application deadline.
- Before submitting an application, make sure you satisfy the minimal Canonical Recruitment standards and have all the necessary documentation.
- To apply, follow the instructions provided for each position.