We bring you the Bornu State University (BOSU) hostel fee, Accommodation Fees as released by the management.
All Fresh, Stale and JUPEB students of the Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka, are hereby informed that the amount they are required to pay as accommodation fees for the 2018/2019 academic session has been published by the schools management.
In order to meet up with expectations, the fees for the various categories of hostel accommodations provided by the management of the university have been adjusted as follows:
- 1) Executive Hostel (AKA Postgraduate Hostel)
- »Two students in a room – N65,000:00per Bed space
- »One student per room – N120,000:00 per room
- 2) Medical Hostel (Students of Basic Medical and Clinical Sciences)– N50,000:00 / bed space
- 3) Niger-Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Hostel – N50,000:00/ bed space
- 4) ECO-Hostel (undergraduates) N30,000:00 / bed space
- 5) Council Hall and Ethiope Halls ( Female) Site II N30,000: 00 / bed space (undergraduates)
- 6) Council Hall and Ethiope Halls ( Female) Site II N50, 000: 00 / bed space (JUPEB students)
- 7) Abraka Hall (Male) site II N30,000: 00/ bed space (undergraduates)
- 8) Abraka Hall (Male) site II N50, 000: 00 / bed space (JUPEB students)