Berekum Nursing and Midwifery Training College Admission Form 2023/2024
The Berekum Nursing and Midwifery Training College has published the 2023/2024 admission form for Undergraduate and postgraduate. Therefore every applicant who needs Admission to the Berekum Nursing and Midwifery Training College Should rush and secure this opportunity before the Application closing date. Hence everything about the admission process shall be discussed here.
Berekum Nursing and Midwifery Training College
Holy Family Nursing and Midwifery Training College, Berekum, is a Faith-based Government Assisted Health Training Institution.
Hence, the College was established in 1957 and enjoyed different stages of growth till it became autonomous in 1991.
It however trains qualified students to become professional nurses and midwives with high moral and ethical standards by:
Hence, with the aim of teaching and assessing students using guidelines developed by the Nursing and Midwifery Council (N&MC) of Ghana and the Catholic Church as part of the college mission.
Furthermore to ensure that students are modeled into client-oriented responsible nurses and midwives.
However, running the College with qualified and experienced Tutors in accordance with standards set by Ghana Tertiary Education Commission GTEC and N&MC is also a top priority in the school.
Admission Form 2023/2024
There are various programs available at the Berekum Nursing and Midwifery Training College.
However, the admission application forms are released in different Categories for prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Click here for Berekum Nursing and Midwifery Training College Admission Form 2023/2024.
- Click here for Berekum Nursing and Midwifery Training College Cut-Off Points 2023/2024.
1. WASSCE Holders: CREDIT (A1-C6) in Six (6) subjects comprising Three(3) Core subjects, including English Language and Core Mathematics, and Three (3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study.
2. SSSCE Holders: CREDIT (A-D) in Six (6) subjects comprising Three (3) Core subjects, including English Language and Core Mathematics, and Three(3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study.
3. Holders of TVET Qualifications: CREDIT in Three Core Subjects including English and Mathematics and passes in Three Elective Subjects relevant to the course of study.
4. Candidates awaiting the MAY/JUNE, 2023 WASSCE and NABPTEX RESULTS
can also apply
Berekum Nursing and Midwifery Training College Admission Processes
1. Purchase application code from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) at any branch.
However, at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢100.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts, and all other correspondence).
Note that all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail. Applicant must, therefore, have a personal phone number and a working e-mail address.
2. Upon payment, the applicant will receive a voucher containing a unique PIN and a Serial number.
3. Access the application form online at the website.
4. Use your PIN code to log in to gain access to the application form to be filled out.
5. Key in your Pin and serial number purchased from the Bank. Note that, the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and the Serial number.
6. Follow the instructions carefully and fill in the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application form is opened.
Save the first page filled before continuing to the next page.
7. The applicant’s unique ID (reference number) will be shown on the printed form.
8. You will use this reference number to track the status of the admission process-whether qualified or not, an invitation for an interview, the offer of admission, etc.
Important Admission Information
1. Only Applicants who meet admission requirements will however be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
2. Take your time to fill in all the relevant portions of the form, including uploading your photograph.
3. Most importantly, remember to print the completed form and keep it (would be demanded during the interview)
4. Furthermore, any wrongful data entry (e.g. grades, etc.) detected on the completed form
automatically disqualifies the applicant.
5. An applicant must, therefore, give the exact grade as seen on his/her examination results sheet obtained from WAEC as well as his/her personal data.
You can also access information provided here on the Ministry of Health website www.moh.gov.gh
Admission Deadline: Friday 30th June 2023.
Finally, all applicants must buy and fill out their admission form at the Berekum Nursing and Midwifery Training College as this is the first step towards becoming a student in this great institution.
However, you should be so familiar with the admission processes, requirements, and additional information which will help to secure admission to this great school, if you have read through this guide.