African Trade Insurance Agency (ATI) Recruitment 2021/2022. African Trade Insurance Agency (ATI) invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for African Trade Insurance Agency (ATI) Recruitment 2021.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because African Trade Insurance Agency (ATI) is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
- General Counsel
Qualification Required & Experience
- Strong analytical skills and ability to conduct legal research;
- Good oral advocacy and writing skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and diligently meet deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and fluency in written and spoken English;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications and curriculum vitae CV to:
Candidates are required to submit an electronic copy of the following:
- An Application Letter (cover letter)
- CV including details of your current remuneration package along with details of three referees
- Personal History Form – Click here to download
Submit your application to
with a copy to
Closing date: 21 January 2021
- The African Trade Insurance Agency (ATI) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for African Trade Insurance Agency (ATI) Recruitment 2021
To apply for the African Trade Insurance Agency (ATI) Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum African Trade Insurance Agency (ATI) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.