The Asokore Rural Bank PLC Recruitment 2023/2024… | Asokore Rural Bank PLC invited interested and suitably qualified candidates for Asokore Rural Bank PLC Recruitment 2023.
Are you a Ghanaian or Based in Ghana and you have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited? Asokore Rural Bank PLC is Recruiting new workers.
Asokore Rural Bank PLC recruitment has begun to recruit new employees, Therefore interested and suitably qualified members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Asokore Rural Bank PLC.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Asokore Rural Bank PLC in the Ashanti Region of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
The potential candidate will among other duties and responsibilities be responsible for the following:
• Provide strategic leadership and guidance for the effective and efficient management of the bank
• Supervise departments, units and agencies of the bank to achieve stated objectives
• Execute the responsibilities of a Chief Executive Officer in accordance with lawful and ethical standards, policies and procedures of the bank
• Ensure the bank’s financial viability and cost structure are regularly analysed and appropriate measures taken to monitor and optimize revenue in relation to the bank’s operations and services provided
• Prepare and present required papers to the board and board committee meetings and preside over management committee meetings
• Monitor the bank’s general operations, products, competitions, strategies costs and other risk areas of operations and submit monthly reports to the board for decision
• Ensure the board receives regular reports on the current state of the business and its decisions are timely communicated and implemented
• Ensure timely submission of regulatory reports as required
• Ensure the bank’s interests are properly presented and protected at all times
• Ensure a well-motivated and team spirited workforce
• Represent the bank’s interest in its dealings with stakeholders. Ensure effective co-operation with present and potential devleopment partners of the bank
• Ensure accelerated growth of the bank through the provision and sale of sustainable products and services
• To execute any other duties that may be assigned by the board from time to time
Qualification Required & Experience
The potential candidate should possess the following qualification and experience
• A minimum of Postgraduate Degree in Business Administration from a recognised institution in Banking, Accounting, Finance or any related discipline with a minimum of 10 years post-qualification experience with at least 5 years in a key management position
• Professional qualification will be an added advantage
• Must possess considerable financial, administrative, leadership and managerial competencies
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, quantitative and analytical skills
• Ability to motivate and drive growth
• Be computer literate in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Access, Power Point etc
• Be knowledgeable in Electronic Banking (E-Banking)
• Ability to use T-24 Banking Application software
• Must be honest, stress-resilient and exhibit a high sense of integrity and professionalism
• The applicant should not be more than 50 years at the time of application
Location: Asokore – Ashanti
How To Apply For The Job
A one-page vision for driving the Bank should be submitted together with the application. Shortlisted candidates will do a fifteen minutes power point presentation on the vision for the bank.
Interested applicants should submit their application letter, a curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates/testimonials plus names and addresses of 2 referees to:
The Human Resource Manager
Asokore Rural Bank Limited
Asokore – Ashanti
OR email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Closing Date: 31 January, 2023
- The Asokore Rural Bank PLC DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Asokore Rural Bank PLC Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Asokore Rural Bank PLC Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Asokore Rural Bank PLC Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.