ASF Scholarships For International Students At Amsterdam University College, Netherlands 2023-23
Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the ASF Scholarships For International Students At Amsterdam University College, Netherlands is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The ASF Scholarships For International Students At Amsterdam University College, Netherlands and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for ASF Scholarships For International Students At Amsterdam University College, Netherlands are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2023
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2023
How to Apply for ASF Scholarships For International Students At Amsterdam University College, Netherlands
Here are some brief descriptions of the top ASF Scholarships For International Students At Amsterdam University College, Netherlands.
ASF Scholarships for International Students at Amsterdam University College, Netherlands 2023-23 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Graduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Amsterdam . The deadline of the scholarship is 01 Apr 2023.
ASF Scholarships for International Students at Amsterdam University College, Netherlands 2023-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Graduate level programs at University of Amsterdam.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The selected candidates will be entitled to receive EUR 5,550 or EUR 16,550 per year by the Amsterdam University College towards the cost of the applied study programme.
The ASF Selection Committee, consisting of representatives of the ASF sponsors and an independent chair, considers all the applications and recommends which students should receive a scholarship to the ASF Board.
For your scholarship application to be considered by the ASF Selection Committee, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have also applied for a place at AUC. Admission to AUC is a separate process. For more information on applications and admissions, see the links in the left-hand menu. Only AUC students can receive an ASF scholarship.
- Your family income has to be below the threshold (see below).
ASF Scholarships are awarded based on merit and financial need. The ASF Selection Committee selects the applicants to be recommended for a scholarship using the following criteria:
- Excellent school results. These are considered to be an indicator of your academic merit. Please note that the ASF Selection Committee will not see your AUC admission application and they will only receive information on your average secondary school grade (GPA). If you want to communicate anything more to the Committee about your school results and academic ability, make sure to include it in your letter of motivation. This space can also be used to explain why you may not have high grades at the moment, but still believe you can perform well at AUC.
- Strong motivation to study liberal arts and sciences at AUC. The ASF Selection Committee will be looking for this in your letter of motivation.
- The ASF Selection Committee is also interested in your extracurricular accomplishments and activities relevant for AUC. Not only your individual accomplishments but also your contributions to the community or society, as well as your (potential) leadership profile and skills. Make sure to write about these in your letter of motivation.
- First-generation university students and students from non-Western backgrounds are especially encouraged to apply.
- Financial need. In other words, explain in your letter of motivation why it is important that you receive a scholarship.
Students must make use of the university’s application portal to apply. The scholarship application form can be filled here.