The AngloGold Ashanti Ghana Limited Recruitment 2021/2022… | AngloGold Ashanti Ghana Limited invited interested and suitably qualified candidates for AngloGold Ashanti Ghana Limited Recruitment 2021.
Are you a Ghanaian or Based in Ghana and you have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited? AngloGold Ashanti Ghana Limited is Recruiting new workers.
AngloGold Ashanti Ghana Limited recruitment has begun to recruit new employees, Therefore interested and suitably qualified members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at AngloGold Ashanti Ghana Limited.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Executive Driver
ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI (IDUAPRIEM) LIMITED (A subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operate the combine Teberebie and Iduapriem open-pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and has a work force of over 1400, including contractors.
Applications are invited from ambitious, energetic and performance driven individuals to fill in vacant position(s) mentioned below:
Position: Executive Driver
Contract Type/Duration: Permanent
Number of Position(s): One (1)
The Corporate Department seeks to engage the services of a competent and self-motivated employee as an Executive Driver to the Managing Director of the company
- To facilitate the movement of the Managing Director to and from the mine site
- Arrange for regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle
- Ensure timely renewal of Managing Directors vehicle’s roadworthiness certificates at the Drivers’ Vehicle and Licensing Authority’s (DVLA) offices.
- Carry out daily vehicle maintenance checks and report any deficiency to the Engineering Department.
- Maintain and update vehicle logbooks and ensure to keep it safe
- Maintain awareness of current road systems and conditions by monitoring news and traffic reports, adjusting routes as and when necessary to avoid delays.
- To perform all legitimate duties assigned by the company as and when required
- GCE ‘O’ Level, SSCE, WASSCE or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 10 years driving experience in a mining industry or similar environment
- Must be a holder of valid national driving licence of category ‘D’ and above.
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of safe driving techniques, how to recognize hazards and avoid collision
- Willing to work for long hours and carry out multiple tasks
- Strong ability to interact effectively with people of diverse culture and value
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal and communication skills.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all conversations and information heard during assignments.
- Be alert and aware of his surroundings
- Maintain a good physical shape, mental alertness, and a clean professional image
- Must be detail oriented and capable of remembering details
- Have defensive driving skills, good judgement, and foresight
- Experience in driving with public security agencies is an added advantage.
Mode of Application
Interested candidates should submit their application by clicking on “APPLY” button below before close of business on Friday, 22 October 2021. Applicants not contacted within 31 days of applying, should consider their application unsuccessful.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 25th Oct. 2021
2. Job Title: Security Supervisor – Underground
AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited is currently on a journey to redevelop the Obuasi Gold Mine into a modern, efficient and long-term profitable operation. The underground mining operation will be fully mechanized, designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team as Security Supervisor – Underground.
ROLE PURPOSE AND CONTEXT
To assist the Security Superintendent – Underground Operations in managing a team to ensure the effective manpower deployment in a manner to effectively and proactively address risk including unauthorized access to underground working, Shafts and Portal environments. Collaborate with relevant stakeholders in providing a safe and secure work environment.
- Act on behalf of the Security Superintendent, to manage deployed guards within the boundaries and context relevant to their assigned duties.
- Provide the Security Superintendent with work-related information regarding individuals (positive and negative) within the team and any obstacles that may hinder performance.
- Supervise and report on performance of security guards, i.e. Underground patrols, searches, technology utilization etc on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Ensure effective daily deployment of guards (AGAG and PSSP) at various shafts/portal including inspection of underground Security bulkheads and steel gates.
- Coach, plan task, observe and supervise security guards.
- Ensure manpower availability 24/7 and report on any challenges for immediate redress.
- Assist the Security Superintendent-Underground to implement training programs to improve and address identified training needs to enhance guards’ performance.
- Provide guards with clear role descriptions and post instructions to ensure they have a clear understanding of tasks assigned to them.
- Implement policies and procedures within area of responsibility according to the Department’s specific standards.
- Initiate preliminary investigations into security breaches at area of responsibility and escalate as appropriate.
- Conduct random patrols underground to ensure compliance and prevent theft of GBM.
- Ensure adherence to Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights (VPSHR).
- Identify, report and develop strategies to counter/mitigate security risks within area of accountability
- Participate in audits and risk assessments at areas of responsibility to ensure compliance and standardization.
- Implement appropriate procedures to ensure good housekeeping at Areas of Responsibility (AOR).
- Serve as communication link between superior and subordinates
- Ensure that work is conducted in a safe manner
- Ensure that the ‘working elements’ (inspections, audits, etc.) of the Safety Management System are complied with.
- Ensure prompt reporting of all injuries, illness, and safety incidents
- Ensure compliance to safety and environmental KPIs of the AGAG Obuasi.
- Promote Health and Safety at the workplace with a view of Zero Tolerance
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Security related degree/ diploma.
- A minimum of five (5) years of Industry security related experience with at least two (2) years in supervisory role.
- Knowledge of underground terrain and understanding of underground mining.
- Experience in explosives management and processes.
- Experience in Underground Mining Operations.
- Must have a valid driving license.
- Problem solving, lateral thinking & analytical skills
- Inspires & Motivate Others
- Displays high integrity & honesty
- Results oriented and self-motivated
- Team player
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Zeal for Self-Development
How to Apply
Closing Date : 25th Oct. 2021
- The AngloGold Ashanti Ghana LTD DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for AngloGold Ashanti Ghana LTD Recruitment 2021
To apply for the AngloGold Ashanti Ghana LTD Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum AngloGold Ashanti Ghana LTD Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.