The AngloGold Ashanti Ghana Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… AngloGold Ashanti Ghana Limited Recruitment advertises new Vacancies for applicants to apply for. The positions are available below. Application Form Portal, Requirements, and other details are available below.
AngloGold Ashanti Ghana Limited Recruitment invites all Eligible and Interested applicants to apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
AngloGold Ashanti Ghana Limited Recruitment Portal is where all their new job recruitment is carried out online.
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Get the AngloGold Ashanti Ghana Limited Recruitment recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines, and the closing date for free here.
AngloGold Ashanti Ghana Limited Recruitment 2023
Here is the procedure and how to apply for the AngloGold Ashanti Ghana Limited Recruitment Recruitment 2023
1. Job Title: Safety Officer – Underground
AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited, Obuasi Gold Mine is currently near completion of the redevelopment phase to become a modern, efficient and long-term profitable operation. The underground mining operation has been fully mechanized and designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated person to join our team as: :SAFETY OFFICER – UNDERGROUND
ROLE PURPOSE AND CONTEXT
The role holder is to co-ordinate the health, & safety programme geared towards promotion of Safety & Health and prevention of personal injuries and property loss, proper and acceptable practices, training, implementation and monitoring so as to satisfy the basic HSE requirements in the Underground Operations
- Identify and correct unsafe work practices or conditions before accident occur, through regular inspection and fostering the safety attitude among the workforce during visits.
- Conduct planned inspection & audits using checklist periodically, aimed at evaluating compliance with standards and checking the state of safety of all equipment.
- Ensure that all the statutory requirements that have a bearing on occupational health and Safety are adhered to.
- Conduct formal risk assessment of the underground activities and ensure that all significant risks identified from the risk assessment as well as all other sources, such as audit reports, are captured and that appropriate corrective actions are planned and implemented.
- Conduct investigations into the causes of all accidents, recommending, and enforcing the implementation of remedial measures to prevent recurrence.
- Ensure compliance in conducting periodic planned job observations and planned inspections on various categories of the workmen and related underground plant infrastructure to enhance safe work practices.
- Enhance enforcement of compliance to lead activities.
- Attend, participate and / or facilitate safety meetings including Safety Committee meetings and Toolbox Meetings
- Conduct periodic on-the-job training for the various categories of workers to heighten their safety awareness to ensure they carry out their tasks in the safety manner.
- Perform with considerable degree of independent accountability, technical work in support of the department’s core functions and processes.
- Provide leadership and support to achieve single integrated system for management of events, risks, reports, competencies, compliances, and procedures
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in mining engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Physical Sciences or a similar qualification from a recognized institution.
- Health and Safety Certificate of Competency – Ghana Minerals Commission
- Must have at least 3+ years underground working experience with exposure to mining regulations.
- Must have an in-depth understanding and working knowledge of General Safety rules and regulations, especially Underground Safety
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be able to operate manual transmission (4X4) vehicles in rough terrain environments, such as
- Experienced in facilitating incident investigations for incident with minor – high potentials
- Knowledge and experience in Accident investigations
- Knowledge and Experience in Auditing based on ISO 45001
How to Apply
Closing Date : 17th March, 2023
- The AngloGold Ashanti Ghana LTD DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Applying for AngloGold Ashanti LTD Vacancies 2023
To apply for the AngloGold Ashanti Ghana LTD Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum AngloGold Ashanti Ghana LTD Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.