Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the AHRC WRoCAH Scholarships (PhD) – University Of York, UK is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The AHRC WRoCAH Scholarships (PhD) – University Of York, UK and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for AHRC WRoCAH Scholarships (PhD) – University Of York, UK are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2023
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2023
How to Apply for AHRC WRoCAH Scholarships (PhD) – University Of York, UK
Here are some brief descriptions of the top ITESM “Doble Grado” Tuition Fee Discount Scholarship At the University Of Essex.
AHRC WRoCAH Scholarships (PhD) – University of York, UK is open for International Students, Domestic Students. The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Arts and Humanities taught at University of York . The deadline of the scholarship is 26 Jan 2023.
AHRC WRoCAH Scholarships (PhD) – University of York, UK is available to undertake PhD level programs at University of York.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Arts and Humanities
Students that participate in the studentship programme and win will be provided with the tuition fee of the undertaken PhD programme and will be given access to the Doctoral Training Programme.
International and Local Students
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must participate in the WRoCAH competition and apply to the University of York.
- Admission applications are to be made via the university application portal. Application details for the studentships can be obtained on the official website of WRoCAH.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Two references
- Research proposal
- Samples of written work
- Personal statement
- Evidence of financial support.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to have relevant qualifications, typically a bachelor and a master degree in a relevant field.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of either of the following accepted language test:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) (Academic and Indicator)
- PTE Academic
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE
- Cambridge Proficiency (CPE)
- TOEFL IBT (internet-based and special home edition) (TOEFL MyBest score is not acceptable for meeting the English language requirement)
- Trinity ISE