Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, The ACI Foundation International Scholarships is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The ACI Foundation International Scholarships and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for ACI Foundation International Scholarships are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
How to Apply for ACI Foundation International Scholarships
Here are some brief descriptions of the top ACI Foundation International Scholarships.
About ACI Foundation
The ACI Foundation is a non-profit organization founded by the American Concrete Institute to promote progress, innovation, and collaboration by supporting research and scholarships. They also serve as an autonomous resource to render thought leadership and strategic direction for the concrete industry.
The ACI Foundation’s proactive, forward-thinking, and collaborative focus offers Fellowships and Scholarships to students with an interest in concrete to achieve their educational and career goals. As an organization, they identify trends, opportunities, and needs, and takes an active role in supporting the next generation of leaders in the concrete industry.
The application for the 2023/2024 season is now open! You can start by checking the details below.
Level and Field of Study
This ACI foundation international scholarship opportunity is for Undergraduate, Graduate (Masters, PhD) students studying structural design, materials, and construction.
The host nation is the United States of America.
ACI foundation international scholarship and fellowship opportunity is open to students from all parts of the world.
Number of Awards
The number of available awards remains undisclosed.
This scholarship provides a $10,000 – $15,000 US educational stipend for tuition, residence, books, and materials.
ACI Foundation International Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must attend a U.S. or Canadian university during the award year and must provide answers to the following questions:
- Have you ever received a fellowship or scholarship award from the ACI Foundation?
- When submitting the application, what is your current academic status (Undergraduate/Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD)?
- When the award year begins in Fall 2023, what will your academic status be (Undergraduate/Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD)?
- (Fellowship applicants only) Following the application season, can you attend an interview at the spring ACI Concrete Convention on March 28, 2023? Travel, registration, and hotel arrangements will be made available by the ACI Foundation.
- (For certain fellowships) Can you fulfill a 10- to 12-week internship during the summer of 2023?
- Contact and educational information.
- A resume.
- A 500-word essay.
- Official transcripts: Read more about transcript submittal below.
- Two endorsements, which are statements of evaluation of the applicant, in terms of potential for growth, character, leadership capacity, and career interest.
- Required Language – English: If English is not your native language, you will have to submit a written statement attesting this proficiency.
Application submission guidelines
Ensure you adhere to the submission guidelines listed below:
Attn: Scholarship Coordinator
38800 Country Club Drive
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Also, remember to save your data during every session of the online application before closing the platform.
How To Apply For ACI Foundation International Scholarship
The application for the 2023/2024 season is now open! To apply for ACI international foundation fellowship, click on any of the two links below to apply.
Selections are made based on essays, submitted information, and endorsements. The ACI Foundation Scholarship Council choose scholarship recipients and fellowship recipients who satisfy their standard and who appear to have the greatest mixture of interest and potential for professional achievement in the specific sector.
Application ends on November 2, annually.
For more details, visit the official website.