The ABUTH School of Nursing Zaria Admission Requirements 2021/2022 | ABUTH School of Nursing Zaria Admission Requirements for new applicants.
The Management of the ABUTH School of Nursing Zaria has stated that all Applicants are to take notes of these Admission Requirements before Applying for Admission.
If you are an ABUTH School of Nursing Zaria aspirants for the 2021/2022 academic year, the first thing to do is to know their admission requirements before applying.
Applicants must have at least five credits including English Language and Mathematics.
Here is ABUTH School of Nursing Zaria Admission Requirements 2021/2022
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- Candidates must have at least 5 (five) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s) not more than 2 sittings
- Candidates must score at least 100 in the JAMB UTME examination.
ABUTH School of Nursing Zaria Duration of Training
- Duration of Training: Three Calendar Years
- Registration Obtainable: Registered Nurse (RN)