Abt Associates Recruitment 2023/2024. Abt Associates invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for Abt Associates Recruitment 2023.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because Abt Associates is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
1. Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Director
- Master’s degree in statistics, development economics, business administration, or relevant area of study and at least 10 years of professional experience in data management and analysis for M&E, adaptive management and/or learning.
- Experience managing MEL on USAID-funded programs required.
- Familiarity with district performance assessment tool (DPAT) highly preferred
Closing Date : 16 Jan, 2023
- The Abt Associates DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Abt Associates Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Abt Associates Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Abt Associates Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.