Abt Associates Recruitment 2020/2021. Abt Associates invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for Abt Associates Recruitment 2020.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because Abt Associates is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Data Cleaning/Entry Assistant x20
2. Job Title: Store Assistants x29
3. Job Title: Information, Education And Communication Assistants x27
4. Job Title: Finance Assistant x9
5. Job Title: Logistics Assistants
To apply, submit an application letter and CV, address to “Through the Operations Manager” PMI VectorLink Project, Ghana- Tamale, using one of the instructions below:
Email application to the following address: email@example.com. Indicate the position and preferred district in the subject line of the email. Emails without district and Job title will not be considered.
Closing Date: 5:00PM Tuesday December 15th, 2020
- The Abt Associates DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Abt Associates Recruitment 2020
To apply for the Abt Associates Recruitment Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Abt Associates Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.