The AB InBev Africa Recruitment 2023/2024… | AB InBev Africa Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. AB InBev Africa recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines are for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming AB InBev Africa Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 AB InBev Africa recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at AB InBev Africa.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
AB InBev Africa Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Brewing Process Control Technician
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
Maintain, calibrate, repair equipment, optimise plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- Comply withsafety,healthandenvironmental procedures and legislation
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards
- Locate plant,equipment,sparesandrelevant
- Locate plant,equipment,sparesandrelevant documentation / systems
- Plan and prepare the job
- Carry out repairs / maintenance
- Continuously improve( optimise )plant,process equipment and systems
- Operate plant and process equipment Calibrate instruments
- Communicate effectively in teams
- Contribute to self and team development
- All work is carried out using the Manufacturing Way work practices
- Packaging and Brewing Efficiencies
- Leading dispute resolution
- Reliable process controls
- Product Quality
- IQMS parameters
- Completed 5 why’s
- FFA participation
- Identification of unsafe practices
- Safety inspections conducted
- Min – HND or equivalent in (Electrical or Instrumentation).
- Experience: Routine electrical and instrumentation maintenance on similar Brewing and utilities / Energy and Fluid plants
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 13 September 2023.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 25th September, 2023
- AB InBev Africa DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for AB InBev Africa Recruitment 2023
To apply for the AB InBev Africa Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum AB InBev Africa Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.