The Henkoq Recruitment 2022/2023… | Henkoq Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Henkoq recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Henkoq Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for 2022/2023 Henkoq recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Henkoq.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Henkoq Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Public Affairs Manager
The Public Affairs Manager will be responsible for developing strategic relationships with key external stakeholders, including Government and Regulators, advocating for positions that are favorable to the Company, supporting on all compliance, sustainability initiatives and communications, and develop and execute a communications plan/strategy on behalf of the Company.
• Develop a Public Affairs and Communications strategy for the Company aimed at broadening the Company’s ability to influence topical issues in the telecommunications industry.
• Establish, manage, and maintain positive relationships between the Company, Regulators, Government, and other stakeholders that will assist the Company achieve its commercial objectives.
• Provide support to the Head of Legal in engagements with regulators, government and other stakeholders in developing industry policy, legislation, guidelines, and codes of practice.
• Advise the Company on regulatory changes in the telecommunications industry, including anticipating such regulatory changes and formulating a strategic response to the same.
• Recommend best practice methods for regulatory interventions and public policy matters and actively lobby the various stakeholders on the proposed opinion.
• Develop and maintain relationships with other industry players including chambers and associations and establish strategic relationships with policy-making and regulatory stakeholders.
• Create an advocacy agenda that enhances the Company’s brand with external stakeholders.
• Formulating a crisis management plan for the Company.
• Work with the Head of Legal and Vice President Public Affairs, EMEA to respond or issue statements, inquiries, requests, and actions to the media on behalf of the Company.
• Lead the development and execution of a multi-faceted communications strategy in support of the Company’s CSR narrative. Help the Company reach key audiences through a variety of communication channels to build and drive awareness for the Company’s positive impact in the global communities it operates.
• Coordinate the Corporate Sustainability report by working with the respective stakeholders.
• Consult and co-ordinate with Sales teams to determine regulations impacting any current or new product offerings.
• Contribute to build a corporate message positioning with external stakeholders.
• Consult and coordinate with outside regulatory advisors, and consulting companies.
• Implementation of the regional objectives in the field of public affairs.
• Assist in creating a comprehensive stakeholder mapping by working with the different departments in the Company to identify key contacts and ensuring that such information is updated regularly. • Support on regulatory compliance requirements and internal corporate compliance obligations and reporting.
• Development and maintenance of departmental compliance check list and governance registers.
• Managing the company’s internal and external communication media plan including social media analytics and engagement.
• Develop and implement relevant digital PR and communication analytics tools that will maximize performance of messaging and engagement strategies online.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Must have Undergraduate Degree in Law/ Mass Communication
• Experience of legislative and regulatory processes.
• 6+ years relevant Public Affairs / Public Policy experience.
• Previous experience working with Regulatory Agencies.
• Experience in development and use of digital PR, social media and communications tools (eg LinkedIn).
How to Apply
Closing Date : 31st Jan. 2022
- Henkoq DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Henkoq Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Henkoq Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Henkoq Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.